Ellen Klein– Born in Rochester, New York, U.S.A.
– B.A. (The University of Michigan at Ann Arbor, U.S.A.) and M.A. (Free University of Berlin) in Linguistics
– Member of the Association of Professional Communication Consultants (U.S.A.)
- English instructor in industry and at German universities for over 25 years
- Editor of academic texts for publication
Finding the right English course and teacher can be a challenge. My training is always oriented towards the client’s specific needs. In a first meeting we discuss your learning objectives and decide on the training content of your course. Then in the training sessions we practice exactly those skills you wish to improve. The emphasis here is on doing, because repeated practice with guidance and correction is the most effective way to develop your language and communication skills.
Courses & workshops offered include:
- international meetings
- communication in international teams
- cross-cultural management
- academic writing
- business english
- business writing
Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.